Talk Budgies Forums - View Single Post - Head for the stars, Comet...
View Single Post
Old 05-31-2015, 12:46 PM
StarlingWings
Super Moderator // MEMBER OF THE YEAR 2015

Budgie Experience Level: Budgie Lover
Gallery: 0
StarlingWings has a reputation beyond reputeStarlingWings has a reputation beyond reputeStarlingWings has a reputation beyond reputeStarlingWings has a reputation beyond reputeStarlingWings has a reputation beyond reputeStarlingWings has a reputation beyond reputeStarlingWings has a reputation beyond reputeStarlingWings has a reputation beyond reputeStarlingWings has a reputation beyond reputeStarlingWings has a reputation beyond reputeStarlingWings has a reputation beyond repute

I'm so sorry for your loss of beautiful little Comet. He was a gorgeous boy who left a golden legacy in the birth of his chicks, and I know they'll carry on the best of him through the ages to come.
Comet was a very handsome little man who gave his best to his short life, and even though he was only two years old, I'm sure those were the best two years any budgie could ask for.
Even though you'll see his empty perch and miss him all the stronger, remember to look into your heart where he'll always be, singing a cheerful song.
Best of wishes to you in this difficult time
Fly high and rest well, little Comet. May the sky be streaked with your fire.

~StarlingWings~
and Princess Mallorn!
Thank you to Deb for her wonderful Faery magic