Talk Budgies Forums - View Single Post - Skipper and Scooter Starring in Jurassic Park
View Single Post
Old 06-01-2015, 07:32 PM
FaeryBee (Deborah)
Administrator

State:

Budgie Experience Level: Budgie Enthusiast
Gallery: 0
FaeryBee has a reputation beyond reputeFaeryBee has a reputation beyond reputeFaeryBee has a reputation beyond reputeFaeryBee has a reputation beyond reputeFaeryBee has a reputation beyond reputeFaeryBee has a reputation beyond reputeFaeryBee has a reputation beyond reputeFaeryBee has a reputation beyond reputeFaeryBee has a reputation beyond reputeFaeryBee has a reputation beyond reputeFaeryBee has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by StarlingWings View Post
Oh my, Scooter and Skipper look quite unamused by the antics of these fell beasts!
I don't think they're afraid at all, these little field explorers. I bet they just wanted to take some notes on the dinosaurs, and they don't even mind!
Thank you for sharing another great adventure with Scooper and Skitter!
Thanks, Star! Sometimes I think the boys are a little too brave for their own good.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nuxi View Post
I hope they aren't afraid of the dinosaurs!
Gaby, I don't think Peachy told them the dinosaurs are REAL!

Quote:
Originally Posted by aluz View Post
Wow, another blockbuster movie! Skipper and Scooter really are on a roll there and they are also very lucky to have Peachy directing them!
Secret Agents, POTUS and Chief of staf and now Movie Stars -- what more can these two budgies strive for?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jedikeet View Post
John William's enchanting Jurassic Park theme playing

YES! This is the summer blockbuster I've been waiting for!

"Hey Skip, since Dinos are related to birds, that means they wouldn't eat us right? Peachy also assured us that they're herbivores."

"That's right, Scoot. But I'm not taking any chances and have brought my tranquilizer rifle just in case this T-Rex decides to turn us into budgieburgers."

Meanwhile at the press conference...

"So Peachy, how would your Jurassic Park improve over the previous films of this series?" - Reporter

"Well, we use REAL Dinos that are genetically cloned the exact same way as fictionalized in the previous movies, so I've really turned fiction into fact which I'm quite proud of and may even win the Nobel Prize for Science!" - Peachy talking like a snobby director

"Wow, that's really a monumental achievement. But wouldn't this also pose an occupational hazard for your production crew and two stars, Skipooter?"

"Non-sense! Our brave Skipooter has survived Assasins, Great White Sharks, the Kraken of the sea, and their next adventure will be a massive Alien Invasion...which will be my sequel to 'ET' and it'll be my biggest masterpiece and money maker in film history and I'll get another Nobel Prize for the 1st Earthling to make contact with Extraterrestrial life form!"
This was most excellent commentary and Skipooter send their thanks! (Peachy said he isn't "snobby" he's "confident")

Quote:
Originally Posted by despoinaki View Post
Hahaha now every Holliwood star that wasn't on the cast for Jurassic Park would be jealous of them!
Lucky, brave, unafraid, courageous, adventurous boys!!!
Thank you, Despina!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonah View Post
The boys are calmly chatting about which one will take the first shift as "dinosaur trainer"...
Dinosaur Trainer -- what a grand idea!