Talk Budgies Forums - View Single Post - Updates on life, etc.
View Single Post
Old 06-06-2015, 12:31 PM
StarlingWings
Super Moderator // MEMBER OF THE YEAR 2015

Budgie Experience Level: Budgie Lover
Gallery: 0
StarlingWings has a reputation beyond reputeStarlingWings has a reputation beyond reputeStarlingWings has a reputation beyond reputeStarlingWings has a reputation beyond reputeStarlingWings has a reputation beyond reputeStarlingWings has a reputation beyond reputeStarlingWings has a reputation beyond reputeStarlingWings has a reputation beyond reputeStarlingWings has a reputation beyond reputeStarlingWings has a reputation beyond reputeStarlingWings has a reputation beyond repute

Krystal, my heart is breaking for you.

This was hard to read--things can go so wrong in an instant! I hope that you recover all that is important to you and your computer sorts itself out, I know how frustrating that can be.

I'm desperately sorry for Pepper. She was such a sweet little kitten and I loved seeing her pictures. She is now at peace over the rainbow bridge, and although you'll miss her darling meow and her crazy antics, I know she'll always keep a special place in your heart.

I can't imagine what you're going through and I know that Opal understands.
Please, please, feel better soon, and I'm sending over all the luck, well-wishes and hope I can muster.
Good to hear from you and hugs during this difficult time

~StarlingWings~
and Princess Mallorn!
Thank you to Deb for her wonderful Faery magic