Talk Budgies Forums - View Single Post - World Premiere: Skipooter in "Sons of Anarchy"
View Single Post
Old 06-08-2015, 09:17 PM
FaeryBee (Deborah)
Administrator

State:

Budgie Experience Level: Budgie Enthusiast
Gallery: 0
FaeryBee has a reputation beyond reputeFaeryBee has a reputation beyond reputeFaeryBee has a reputation beyond reputeFaeryBee has a reputation beyond reputeFaeryBee has a reputation beyond reputeFaeryBee has a reputation beyond reputeFaeryBee has a reputation beyond reputeFaeryBee has a reputation beyond reputeFaeryBee has a reputation beyond reputeFaeryBee has a reputation beyond reputeFaeryBee has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BudgieFriends View Post
hahaha They all look so cute yet hardcore. > W <
Why, thank you -- thank you very much.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrook View Post

Yes, they do look Hard Core!! My girls are acting like it's Beatlemania all over again
Even Lemony... I thought she'd found a different budgie on the forum she was swooning over.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kate C View Post
Just loving all that leather.
Ya just can't be a biker without the leather!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonah View Post
....Oh me, oh my...too funny....the photo's you chose and the way you have them looking around, is just too much...

I'm betting the real sons of anarchy, and a lot of other biker club's would step aside, and out of the way of this most fearsome looking "eight pack"....
Thanks, Randy.
It's amazing how a little budgie can "swagger" after seeing what it's like to be on a Harley.

Quote:
Originally Posted by StarlingWings View Post
Oh my goodness, this gave me a laugh!
They are the cutest baddies out there for sure! I love it, much better than the real sons of anarchy
If it made you laugh, then the world premiere will be a success for sure