Old 06-17-2015, 05:45 AM
IHasBudgie (Siena Elizabeth)
Egg
State:

Budgie Experience Level: Budgie Lover
Gallery: 0
IHasBudgie has a spectacular auraIHasBudgie has a spectacular aura
Default Rest In Peace Clover

It is with absolute sorrow and grief that I announce the passing of my beautiful boy, Clover. Last night I saw he was gravely ill and on the brink of death, and I knew too well no vet could help him. I stayed with him all night before he took his final breath in my arms. It was so saddening to see him so full of life once more and his illness fading away, before finally passing away. He was such a kind and tolerant bird and I only wish I got to him sooner.

As his guardian I constantly blame his death on me; did I apply to much medication? Did he somehow ingest the medication? Was there something sinister I missed? But I know I did my absolute best and it was his time to join every other budgerigar in bird heaven, and finally be at peace. He was fighting for his life, and I knew too well life would be so much of a struggle to him, so in a way I am glad he is finally resting.

13/6/15-17/6/15

This is not the day he was born to the day he died, but the five days he truly lived with love and care from me. Rest in peace little buddy. Thank you all for your support. He and I are grateful, wherever we may be.