Talk Budgies Forums - View Single Post - Reasons and Confessions
View Single Post
Old 06-21-2015, 10:47 PM
Jonah (Randy)
Servant of The King

State:

Gallery: 0
Jonah has a reputation beyond reputeJonah has a reputation beyond reputeJonah has a reputation beyond reputeJonah has a reputation beyond reputeJonah has a reputation beyond reputeJonah has a reputation beyond reputeJonah has a reputation beyond reputeJonah has a reputation beyond reputeJonah has a reputation beyond reputeJonah has a reputation beyond reputeJonah has a reputation beyond repute

My oh my....what an informative thread...

Starling Wings has a number of names she will answer to, and is OK with whichever one you decide...have to think about that, maybe try each out although I must say right up front gigi is the shortest and easiest to type...

FaeryBee has a preference to the full name Deborah over Deb, but it need's to be pronounced in the three syllable form to be correct...got ya covered there Deb o rah...

prettyboy has suffered silently through enough cath's from me to fill at least one page of a webster's dictionary...I shall ban that shortened version of Cathy from my talk budgies vocabulary forevermore...

Kate C....my great grandmother's name was Catherine, and she was known to me my whole life as Grandma Katie... I can't think of anything a kind hearted person like you could ever do to get in trouble with me, but if it should somehow happen, I promise not to call you Catherine Anne...

jrook....I shall call you....Judy...

My Christian name is Randall but only a few people call me that with any regularity...the wife uses it when I am in trouble followed with my full middle and last name too...
It is pronounced hard and fast...kind of like a Zorro slash...
I have had the nicknames Grinch, Skip, Chuck, and "Z"...
Most people just call me Randy...
You can call me whatever you like, just don't call me late for dinner...

He came down from Heaven unto this earth below
He came down from glory and praises untold
He came down to man fashioned in their way
He came down to rescue, He came down to save

Last edited by Jonah; 06-21-2015 at 10:58 PM.