Talk Budgies Forums - View Single Post - Can we talk?...
Thread: Can we talk?...
View Single Post
Old 06-22-2015, 07:00 AM
FaeryBee (Deborah)
Administrator

State:

Budgie Experience Level: Budgie Enthusiast
Gallery: 0
FaeryBee has a reputation beyond reputeFaeryBee has a reputation beyond reputeFaeryBee has a reputation beyond reputeFaeryBee has a reputation beyond reputeFaeryBee has a reputation beyond reputeFaeryBee has a reputation beyond reputeFaeryBee has a reputation beyond reputeFaeryBee has a reputation beyond reputeFaeryBee has a reputation beyond reputeFaeryBee has a reputation beyond reputeFaeryBee has a reputation beyond repute
Default Can we talk?...

Can we talk?...

I'm interested in knowing just what it is that you REALLY LIKE about the Talk Budgies forum.

Many members first join for help and/or support in one area and realize this forum is "the ultimate budge forum..."

So ... what is it that keeps YOU coming back?

We even have long time members who have stayed with us even during periods when they didn't currently have budgies. Why? What is the major draw?

I'll go first 'cause I started the thread.

1) I love that this forum is dedicated first and foremost to sharing the "best practices" of budgie care. There is always something to learn and striving to find the best ways to ensure the health and well-being of our budgies is the top priority!

2) Common courtesy in responding to posts and respecting thread topics is the expected norm and members are kind and supportive of one another.

3) We have members from all over the world and all walks of life which provides the opportunity to broaden our horizons after intially coming together due to our shared interest in budgies.

4) We have areas of the forum to "chat" about light hearted and fun topics, we can share stories about our other pets and we get to see LOTS of pictures of beautiful, cute and amazing budgies!!

5) Contests -- I love seeing the entries to our contests.

Those are a few of my favorite things.... what are YOURS?