Talk Budgies Forums - View Single Post - Can we talk?...
Thread: Can we talk?...
View Single Post
Old 06-22-2015, 07:49 AM
aluz
Exceptional Service Award Recipient
State:

Budgie Experience Level: Budgie Enthusiast
Gallery: 0
aluz has a reputation beyond reputealuz has a reputation beyond reputealuz has a reputation beyond reputealuz has a reputation beyond reputealuz has a reputation beyond reputealuz has a reputation beyond reputealuz has a reputation beyond reputealuz has a reputation beyond reputealuz has a reputation beyond reputealuz has a reputation beyond reputealuz has a reputation beyond repute

I have joined Talk Budgies mainly to share my love of these wonderful companion pets that have always been a big part of my life.
While growing up and even during part of my adult life I was never really able to communicate to others about how much my pet birds mean to me, they just didn't get it and most of the time I would just give up and refrain from talking too much about them or expressing my concerns when one of my birds was ill or when I was in mourning for one of them.

Talk Budgies has been a real blessing, because I have found here kindred spirits who share the same love I have for budgies and I'm very fortunate to be part of this community. I also love the fact that we have dedicated places to talk about our birds of different species and our non-feathered pets.

RIP sweet Tito (Summer 2008 - January 17th 2013).
You are missed and never will be forgotten.