Talk Budgies Forums - View Single Post - Can we talk?...
Thread: Can we talk?...
View Single Post
Old 06-22-2015, 09:29 AM
Niamhf (Niamh)
Member of the Month June 2015
State:

Gallery: 0
Niamhf has a reputation beyond reputeNiamhf has a reputation beyond reputeNiamhf has a reputation beyond reputeNiamhf has a reputation beyond reputeNiamhf has a reputation beyond reputeNiamhf has a reputation beyond reputeNiamhf has a reputation beyond reputeNiamhf has a reputation beyond reputeNiamhf has a reputation beyond reputeNiamhf has a reputation beyond reputeNiamhf has a reputation beyond repute

I love that I've finally found a place where I fit in. My whole life I've sensed that people just don't understand the connection I have with animals and have often been left feeling somewhat hurt by careless comments from others. When my little boy Oisin became ill I was in sheer despair and felt frustrated with people making jokes that he's just a budgie and it would be cheaper to get a new one or to just end his life it's not fair to put him through blood tests - my view on it is, no one would dare make those comments about a human so why should animals suffer. (I have a hundred and one other examples from over the years).

I found hope in a great community of people who share my true unconditional love for animals and I gained strength and calming energy from my friends on TB. Thank you all - I truly love this forum, it has comforted me when my world fell to pieces, strengthened me in my moments of fear and uncertainty and every day brings me joy and happiness