Talk Budgies Forums - View Single Post - Can we talk?...
Thread: Can we talk?...
View Single Post
Old 06-22-2015, 08:57 AM
LynandIndigo (LYN)
Member of the Month June 2014

State:

Budgie Experience Level: Budgie Owner
Gallery: 15
LynandIndigo has a reputation beyond reputeLynandIndigo has a reputation beyond reputeLynandIndigo has a reputation beyond reputeLynandIndigo has a reputation beyond reputeLynandIndigo has a reputation beyond reputeLynandIndigo has a reputation beyond reputeLynandIndigo has a reputation beyond reputeLynandIndigo has a reputation beyond reputeLynandIndigo has a reputation beyond reputeLynandIndigo has a reputation beyond reputeLynandIndigo has a reputation beyond repute

When I first joined Talk Budgies I wanted to learn about our beloved birds. When I first got Buster I wished I knew about this wonderful form then as Buster had a tumour Cancer I didn't no a lot about the tumour he had.. Buster had a lot of avian vet trips etc but he had the operation and came through after a few years I lost him from cancer... Then one day after I lost him I found this wonderful caring community that helped me through my loss of my beautiful boy... I have learned so much here and I have made a lot of dear friends...

One thing I like about the form is that everyone is so caring towards one another this is why I keep coming back... Tb is my second family... Kim Budgiekin was my first friend who made me feel so welcome she explained how everything worked on the form so after that we became really good friends... She was always there when I needed help...

I also like seeing photos of other members budgies and in the contests to..

Now I have my beautiful Indigo and he is my world and I love him so much...

I also like helping in a little way by doing my slideshows for people it made me feel really good to do something nice for someone else to cheer them up...

I just love this form cause of the friendly people and the information that is given to us about our beloved budgies so we can learn... Thank you for having me a part of this fantastic form...

Talk Budgies is far the best well run form ever I am proud to be a member of Talk Budgies... The Staff are wonderful and so are the members to....

Last edited by LynandIndigo; 06-22-2015 at 09:03 AM.