Talk Budgies Forums - View Single Post - Fly high, my sweet girly
View Single Post
Old 06-26-2015, 05:06 PM
Heavypenguins (Amber)
Hatchling
State:

Budgie Experience Level: Budgie Owner
Gallery: 0
Heavypenguins is a jewel in the roughHeavypenguins is a jewel in the roughHeavypenguins is a jewel in the roughHeavypenguins is a jewel in the rough
Default Fly high, my sweet girly

Your death was sudden and I know not why, but know that you were loved beyond measure.
Fly high my little love, go find George and join the flock in the sky.
Never forget that I loved you for everything. Your little quirks, your moody tantrums, your enthusiastic singing.
Goodbye my little girl, too precious for this world

I... Don't know what to say.
Daesyl looked run down for a while, but then perked right up, only to look horrific today... I was going to call a vet.
My dad said she was chirping and looking fine, but when I went to see her she was just sitting, leaning forwards on her perch, fluffed and droopy tailed and winged. She barely responded to my calls, just looked at me and weakly lifted a hand when i offered for her to come up.

I look away and find that she'd be on the floor of her cage, lifeless the next moment.

I know I did nothing wrong to her. I only wanted the best. I don't know what happened and my heart is broken. I blame myself for not getting her help sooner.

A little bit of satisfaction came from knowing that the petstore I got her from is closing down, rumours say it was for the conditions the animals were kept.

...I was going to get her a friend, too.