Talk Budgies Forums - View Single Post - Photobucket mobile version question
View Single Post
Old 06-27-2015, 11:42 PM
RavensGryf (Julie)
Super Moderator/Member of the Month October 2015

State:

Budgie Experience Level: Budgie Owner
Gallery: 0
RavensGryf has a reputation beyond reputeRavensGryf has a reputation beyond reputeRavensGryf has a reputation beyond reputeRavensGryf has a reputation beyond reputeRavensGryf has a reputation beyond reputeRavensGryf has a reputation beyond reputeRavensGryf has a reputation beyond reputeRavensGryf has a reputation beyond reputeRavensGryf has a reputation beyond reputeRavensGryf has a reputation beyond reputeRavensGryf has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks! A friend reminded me that she emailed instructions to me last year when I had the same question on my iPhone lol! At that time she was using Android, so she also gave directions on how to upload from an Android as well. Thank goodness... I NEVER thought I'd need it!

Although I still love my iPad, I was becoming disillusioned with my iPhone after the last couple operating system upgrades. When hubby needed a new phone (he prefers Android), our cell phone carrier was running a special, but only if we buy two of the Motorola Droid Turbo... I was eligible for the free upgrade also, so I said what the heck, and ditched my iPhone. Although iPhone certainly isn't perfect IMO, I have to say it is so much more user friendly than Android. The camera on this thing is ridiculous to use, and you can very easily "accidentally" call someone ... or maybe that's just my clumsy fingers...

SO.... Now that I know how to use Photobucket with Android... You know what that means... new Mink pics are coming later !!