Talk Budgies Forums - View Single Post - Help! What's wrong with my budgie?
View Single Post
Old 06-29-2015, 04:46 PM
Birding (Sean & Chloe)
Young Budgie
State:

Number of Budgies: 1
Budgie Experience Level: Budgie Owner
Gallery: 0
Birding is a fantastic personBirding is a fantastic personBirding is a fantastic personBirding is a fantastic personBirding is a fantastic personBirding is a fantastic personBirding is a fantastic personBirding is a fantastic personBirding is a fantastic personBirding is a fantastic person

Quote:
Originally Posted by limon View Post
First of all, I would like to thank you for your sincere and kind answers. It really means the world to me. I will definitely try the eucalyptus method and update you.

Now, I want to answer some of the questions asked:

@pretty boy:
1. Her droppings look normal and by that I mean they are mostly solid, greenish with some white around and sometimes just a little watery.

2. She has never had a great appetite but never lost it, either. However, she doesn't drink much-- a few sips now and then.

3. There's no noise in her breathing and it is not slow but not very fast either.

@birding: She does this tail movement 95 % of the time.

@mascare rabbit: No, she is not lethargic at all. She sometimes does funny things in her cage like jumping from one side to the other or rolling over the perch. Actually, she almost never sleeps during the day, which is another worry for me.

@jwknight: The video was taken when she was idle for some time.

@penzance: She sometimes freaks out and makes a cry & scream like sound out of nothing (even when nobody is around) and flies for a few secs.

Limon and I thank you so much .
Honestly, this all sounds like normal budgie stuff! I understand your worry because we love lour little ones so much and don't want anything bad to happen to them!

Perhaps it would be best to take you budgie to an avian vet for a well-check. The vet can do a comprehensive exam and run screening tests for some common budgie illnesses. I know you said there isn't one in your city, but you may be able to get recommendations for through a regular vet or you may get to take a short trip with your budgie