Talk Budgies Forums - View Single Post - Something wrong with Alice's bum
View Single Post
Old 07-03-2015, 09:47 PM
Teddscau (Robyn)
Young Budgie
State:

Budgie Experience Level: Budgie Lover
Gallery: 10
Teddscau is a glorious beacon of lightTeddscau is a glorious beacon of lightTeddscau is a glorious beacon of lightTeddscau is a glorious beacon of lightTeddscau is a glorious beacon of lightTeddscau is a glorious beacon of light

Yeah, I really hope we've pinpointed the cause of all this. I actually haven't been giving them ACV lately because I've been treating them with probiotics on and off, and I didn't know if the ACV would mess up their treatment. I'll definitely be giving them the ACV. Can I use it with probiotics? It might be worth giving them their probiotics to help compete with the yeast.

Oh, I have a quick question I hope you can answer. Okay, so I'll do my best to describe. You know how humans have their shoulders positioned, right? Well, sometimes Samantha does that, and her wings tremble. Like, it kind of looks like how a bird holds their wings (so I've read) when they're too warm. Today she was doing it, and her eyes were closed and her crotch (?) wasn't close/touching the perch like how budgies normally do. Her wings were really trembling, too. I was quite worried, but Samantha always does random stuff like this, which usually turns out she's just trying to freak me out or something.