Talk Budgies Forums - View Single Post - For all our pets big and small who left us too early
View Single Post
Old 07-04-2015, 03:53 AM
aluz
Exceptional Service Award Recipient
State:

Budgie Experience Level: Budgie Enthusiast
Gallery: 0
aluz has a reputation beyond reputealuz has a reputation beyond reputealuz has a reputation beyond reputealuz has a reputation beyond reputealuz has a reputation beyond reputealuz has a reputation beyond reputealuz has a reputation beyond reputealuz has a reputation beyond reputealuz has a reputation beyond reputealuz has a reputation beyond reputealuz has a reputation beyond repute

Thank you for posting this, surely it will be very helpful for members experiencing the deep pain of pet loss.
I don't think I have ever shared this but after my special boy Tito died, on my first night without him and as I was in bed and getting ready to sleep I swear I heard his sweet chirp. Even though I have multiple budgies I was and still am able to distinguish between the different flock call chirps and my Tito's was very easy to spot.
I wasn't dreaming, in fact I was wide awake, silently crying and soaking the pillow case with tears when I heard his call just that one last time and it comforted me, I felt that he was right by my side and giving me strength.

RIP sweet Tito (Summer 2008 - January 17th 2013).
You are missed and never will be forgotten.