Talk Budgies Forums - View Single Post - All is not well with Lily
View Single Post
Old 07-05-2015, 08:33 AM
FaeryBee (Deborah)
Administrator

State:

Budgie Experience Level: Budgie Enthusiast
Gallery: 0
FaeryBee has a reputation beyond reputeFaeryBee has a reputation beyond reputeFaeryBee has a reputation beyond reputeFaeryBee has a reputation beyond reputeFaeryBee has a reputation beyond reputeFaeryBee has a reputation beyond reputeFaeryBee has a reputation beyond reputeFaeryBee has a reputation beyond reputeFaeryBee has a reputation beyond reputeFaeryBee has a reputation beyond reputeFaeryBee has a reputation beyond repute

Simon,

I'm sorry Lilly has not been responding well to treatment.
Unfortunately, sometimes these conditions are simply more than the body can handle and no amount of love or treatment will overcome that.

It's always hard to make the difficult decision to help one of our beloved pets move on in their journey, but it is truly the greatest gift of love we can give -- helping ensure they do not suffer.

My thoughts and prayers are with both you and Lilly during this difficult time. I hope you will receive a hopeful prognosis on Tuesday or Wednesday. I know if that isn't the case, you are strong and loving and will choose to allow the vet to help her fly high and free as she moves on in her journey.

If you need or want to talk, please feel free to send me a Private Message.