Thread: Happy Day
View Single Post
Old 07-08-2015, 05:14 AM
Pretty boy (Cathy)
Veteran Budgie
State:

Budgie Experience Level: Budgie Lover
Gallery: 0
Pretty boy has a reputation beyond reputePretty boy has a reputation beyond reputePretty boy has a reputation beyond reputePretty boy has a reputation beyond reputePretty boy has a reputation beyond reputePretty boy has a reputation beyond reputePretty boy has a reputation beyond reputePretty boy has a reputation beyond reputePretty boy has a reputation beyond reputePretty boy has a reputation beyond reputePretty boy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Happy Day

Hello everybudgie
I am traveling up to the city tomorrow, not only will I get to catch up with my sister for lunch but I am quite excited to be going to the jewellers to pick up my wedding ring. IT SHRUNK I TELL YOU ALL !!!

I had it re sized as I have not been able to wear it for a couple of years, since I had a big kidney operation in fact. That is obviously when it shrunk when I had to take it off.
PLUS, I happen to have a gift voucher for the pet store there, this is where I buy my toys and some of my budgie foods. Of course they happen to sell birds as well......

No As much as I would love to I am more than happy with my little Boy and his friends at the moment. So have a lovely day all and I will be talking again soon .