Talk Budgies Forums - View Single Post - How to properly/safely house budgies outdoors?
View Single Post
Old 07-12-2015, 11:34 PM
Tulip (Bella)
Baby Budgie
State:

Budgie Experience Level: Budgie Breeder
Gallery: 3
Tulip will become famous soon enough

I'll try asking my boss if I could board them at our clinic; I'm just worried the stress of hearing and seeing so many dogs around might be traumatic to them. I guess it would be better than being outside though. And when I asked my boss if I could board them for the two weeks I'll be going on vacation (I've now found a friend who said she can take care of them while I'm gone instead, but she can't hold on to them for me other than that), she was like, "Two weeks!?", so I doubt she'd be willing to keep them until I get my own place or find someone else to take them (if I can). I'm also trying to find a new clinic as I hate working here, so then I wouldn't have the free boarding benefits here anymore :/. So far I haven't even been able to go apply to any yet, so who knows if I'll even end up leaving anyway.

https://www.mikotusar.weebly.com/
Miley (Yorkie), Kody (German Shepherd), Rain, Stormy, Dawn, and Dusty; RIP Sky, Breezey, Luna, Romeo, Juliet, Hermione, Eccleston (starling), Piper (starling), and Tulip (starling).