Talk Budgies Forums - View Single Post - Going to Be Away for Awhile? Post HERE to let us know!
View Single Post
Old 07-20-2015, 10:51 PM
jrook (judy)
Member of the Month August 2015
State:

Budgie Experience Level: Budgie Enthusiast
Gallery: 0
jrook has a reputation beyond reputejrook has a reputation beyond reputejrook has a reputation beyond reputejrook has a reputation beyond reputejrook has a reputation beyond reputejrook has a reputation beyond reputejrook has a reputation beyond reputejrook has a reputation beyond reputejrook has a reputation beyond reputejrook has a reputation beyond reputejrook has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonah View Post
Good to have you back Judy. I'm sure your flock will brighten back up quickly. Congrat's again, your son and his new wife do make a lovely couple...
Randy... you are right... they DID brighten up right away. They had LOTS of things to tell me and catching up to do with each other.
I put their 'swimming pool' with the parsley up today and they all played animatedly for quite a time!! It was fun to watch. And then they had millet treats for being such great little birds while I was gone... LOL. I know I'm silly, but what the heck. Oscarlynn actually came and sat on my arm for a minute and chattered away as if she had a big story to tell me.

I don't have very many wedding photos yet, but I'll probably HAVE to show a few here... hope not too boring. The wedding was set down by a river at a place in Corbett, Oregon called Camp Angelos. Quite impressive.