Thread: Some time off
View Single Post
Old 07-26-2015, 04:44 PM
despoinaki (Despina)
2014 MEMBER OF THE YEAR
State:

Budgie Experience Level: Budgie Lover
Gallery: 9
despoinaki has a reputation beyond reputedespoinaki has a reputation beyond reputedespoinaki has a reputation beyond reputedespoinaki has a reputation beyond reputedespoinaki has a reputation beyond reputedespoinaki has a reputation beyond reputedespoinaki has a reputation beyond reputedespoinaki has a reputation beyond reputedespoinaki has a reputation beyond reputedespoinaki has a reputation beyond reputedespoinaki has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by FaeryBee View Post
Your garden looks great, Despina!
I love the sea so I'm always happy to see pictures of that sort.
The bees certainly did choose a different sort of place to build their nest!
Glad I'm not going to be the one to open that electrical box!
Thanks Miss Faery Bee! I also love the sea and it was hard to leave that area yesterday! Indeed, I was wondering how these bees got there and then I saw that there was a tiny space next to that wire on the left! I don't want to guess how they will be able to make them go away!

Quote:
Originally Posted by aluz View Post
It's great that you have so much space on your garden to have multiple trees, flowers and veggies, Despina!
On my garden I can only have one fruit tree and by the end of last year, I had to have my very old plum tree cut off. Now I am growing a new one, and by next summer I should have some delicious plums.

The technicians who will read the electricity numbers are up for quite the surprise! They should wear those special outfits before disturbing the bees' nest.
Thank you Ana! I enjoy the garden hours, it needs a lot of work but it's totally relaxing! I have 2 plum trees but they are a smaller mutation! I am looking forward to see some pics of your tree there Yes, I wouldn't want to be that technician to find out what happened to that case!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LynandIndigo View Post
Wonderful Photos Deapina. I love your garden and your veggies... I have my own veggie garden and I love it... Love the beach photos and the sunsets to..
Thank you Lyn! You know gardening is a lot of hard work but the results are very rewarding! who wouldn't eat his/her own veggies? Oh, I'll come back to this beach soon!