Talk Budgies Forums - View Single Post - My latest escapade into the wilderness!
View Single Post
Old 08-01-2015, 01:52 PM
Jo Ann (Jo Ann)
Member of the Year 2016//Exceptional Service Award August 2016//MOTM May 2013

State:

Gallery: 0
Jo Ann has a reputation beyond reputeJo Ann has a reputation beyond reputeJo Ann has a reputation beyond reputeJo Ann has a reputation beyond reputeJo Ann has a reputation beyond reputeJo Ann has a reputation beyond reputeJo Ann has a reputation beyond reputeJo Ann has a reputation beyond reputeJo Ann has a reputation beyond reputeJo Ann has a reputation beyond reputeJo Ann has a reputation beyond repute
Smile My

What a great adventure!!! It is really hard to believe that all that grass is white in the winter. I love flowers like snaps too. We plant them early spring and fall here in Georgia. It is too hot for them in the summer.

Foster and Smith has these wonderful treat rings with spinach, and grass and millet on them. You should order one or two for Malleron for being a good birdy while you were gone. I can not keep them in stock at home.
After the birds chew off the treat it becomes a wooden toy or you can get really creative and add things for the birds to play with and make it even better
toy. So glad you enjoyed your trip.

Blessings, Jo Ann

Thanks for the signature FaeryBee