Talk Budgies Forums - View Single Post - My latest escapade into the wilderness!
View Single Post
Old 08-01-2015, 03:41 PM
StarlingWings
Super Moderator // MEMBER OF THE YEAR 2015

Budgie Experience Level: Budgie Lover
Gallery: 0
StarlingWings has a reputation beyond reputeStarlingWings has a reputation beyond reputeStarlingWings has a reputation beyond reputeStarlingWings has a reputation beyond reputeStarlingWings has a reputation beyond reputeStarlingWings has a reputation beyond reputeStarlingWings has a reputation beyond reputeStarlingWings has a reputation beyond reputeStarlingWings has a reputation beyond reputeStarlingWings has a reputation beyond reputeStarlingWings has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kate C View Post
That is just so beautiful Star. I am so envious.
Thank you Kate, I'm glad you enjoyed it
Quote:
Originally Posted by aluz View Post
What a wonderful scenery, I see you had a great time on your little getaway!
I'm seeing some beautiful snapdragons on the second flower pic, I have them also on my back and front yards, they're one of my favourites.
We called them "Boca de lobo" here in my country, roughly translated "wolf's mouth".
Thanks Ana I have some bright yellow snapdragons in my garden as well, that's interesting that they are called "Boca de Lobo"! I actually understood that since although Portuguese is different from Spanish, they have a lot in common I'm fluent in Spanish since my mum studied Spanish as an exchange student and taught me when I was little.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nuxi View Post
Beautiful photos! Thanks for sharing!
Thanks Gaby! I'm glad you enjoyed them

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jo Ann View Post
What a great adventure!!! It is really hard to believe that all that grass is white in the winter. I love flowers like snaps too. We plant them early spring and fall here in Georgia. It is too hot for them in the summer.

Foster and Smith has these wonderful treat rings with spinach, and grass and millet on them. You should order one or two for Malleron for being a good birdy while you were gone. I can not keep them in stock at home.
After the birds chew off the treat it becomes a wooden toy or you can get really creative and add things for the birds to play with and make it even better
toy. So glad you enjoyed your trip.

Blessings, Jo Ann
Thank you JoAnn! Georgia is pretty hot down there!

What a great treat you mentioned, I'll definitely have to look for it! Mallorn LOVES spinach and of course, millet, and chewing things

Thank you for the idea!

~StarlingWings~
and Princess Mallorn!
Thank you to Deb for her wonderful Faery magic