From your description, it really seems your Autumn is a big fan of chewing.
Do you have wooden chew toys on her cage? Maybe if you place one on the area she likes to chew the cage bars, you will be able to break this habit that in the long run can be troublesome if she ends up by ingesting the bits of paint.
I had the same problem a while back, only it was with one of my lovebirds, the paint on her cage wasn't toxic so she didn't have any heath issues as a consequence. Still, I decided to do something about this unwanted behaviour of my girl (she even ended up detaching a few bars of her cage), I used the chew toy method and to me it worked well.