Talk Budgies Forums - View Single Post - Back from Malaysia
View Single Post
Old 08-03-2015, 09:14 PM
Didoushkaya (Dee)
Young Budgie

Budgie Experience Level: Budgie Newbie
Gallery: 1
Didoushkaya is greater than greatDidoushkaya is greater than greatDidoushkaya is greater than greatDidoushkaya is greater than greatDidoushkaya is greater than greatDidoushkaya is greater than greatDidoushkaya is greater than great
Default Back from Malaysia

Hello Everybudgie!

Téo, his wonderful daddy (and now my husband) and I are now back from our very long and awesome vacation in Malaysia.

Now is time to get back into our routine (or invent new ones why not) catch up with long-neglected clients and get used to being in winter again. Brrrrr...

Clouds had a surprise for us when we arrived: he's moulting ! His head is covered in pin feathers. The funny side effects of that is that without his big English head he actually looks a lot more like a pet budgie (dare I say also cuter?)

We've also got a surprise for him: I'm already looking for a second bird to keep him company. We haven't told him yet so as not to get him too excited. It's outside normal breeding season at the moment but some local breeders are having hatchlings all year round, so fingers crossed

During our trip we had the pleasure to visit the famous Langkawi Bird Paradise, so there will be lots and lots of pictures of stunning exotic birds coming up soon (as soon as I find five minutes to get them online that is).

I have no time today to go through the many many new threads on the forum but I still wanted to say hi.

I hope everyone is well and can't wait to catch up with you lot and you beautiful little friends.

XXX