Thread: Tomatoes
View Single Post
Old 08-12-2015, 02:55 AM
despoinaki (Despina)
2014 MEMBER OF THE YEAR
State:

Budgie Experience Level: Budgie Lover
Gallery: 9
despoinaki has a reputation beyond reputedespoinaki has a reputation beyond reputedespoinaki has a reputation beyond reputedespoinaki has a reputation beyond reputedespoinaki has a reputation beyond reputedespoinaki has a reputation beyond reputedespoinaki has a reputation beyond reputedespoinaki has a reputation beyond reputedespoinaki has a reputation beyond reputedespoinaki has a reputation beyond reputedespoinaki has a reputation beyond repute

Yes- I made cherry jam on June and it was gone in a week :O Hahaha hidden cam for what? to discover who's eating them?
I am planning to make pear and plum jam now. One year our trees produced so many fruit that we wouldn't be able to eat them all fresh - I took 4kg of plums and made jams! We used to be compot fans but now nobody eats them!
Yes, tomato sauce is delicious and so much better than these ones on the market with all the preservatives and stuff! And many of the jars have different tastes, because I added onion, garlic and mint to several of them