Talk Budgies Forums - View Single Post - Checking out for eight weeks
View Single Post
Old 08-16-2015, 07:05 AM
Frankie'sFriend (Madonna)
Older Budgie
State:

Budgie Experience Level: Budgie Lover
Gallery: 0
Frankie'sFriend has a reputation beyond reputeFrankie'sFriend has a reputation beyond reputeFrankie'sFriend has a reputation beyond reputeFrankie'sFriend has a reputation beyond reputeFrankie'sFriend has a reputation beyond reputeFrankie'sFriend has a reputation beyond reputeFrankie'sFriend has a reputation beyond reputeFrankie'sFriend has a reputation beyond reputeFrankie'sFriend has a reputation beyond reputeFrankie'sFriend has a reputation beyond reputeFrankie'sFriend has a reputation beyond repute
Default Checking out for eight weeks

I'm OFF until 19th October. I leave in 5 days and in case I don't get back on here I'm saying see ya! I have to leave my babies which is the hardest part. They are being separated as well due to people changing plans and me having to reorganise things. Paddy is going to a bird sitter who is bird crazy and she has a quaker and an eclectus parrot so paddy will have new friends to get used to! He will miss me and his budgie boys though.

Budgies will be fine as they are paired up and love each other to pieces. I am more worried about Paddington.

I am going to Canada to stay with my best friend and her hubby and kids as I do most years but haven't been for two years! Her and I are going to Vegas for a week as well.

Take care everyone and I'll check in when I get back - I may also check in when I'm away for a fix!!!

xo

Madonna