Talk Budgies Forums - View Single Post - Had my hair highlighted to go and play at a concert yesterday. Sharing photo's.
View Single Post
Old 08-16-2015, 10:49 PM
LynandIndigo (LYN)
Member of the Month June 2014

State:

Budgie Experience Level: Budgie Owner
Gallery: 15
LynandIndigo has a reputation beyond reputeLynandIndigo has a reputation beyond reputeLynandIndigo has a reputation beyond reputeLynandIndigo has a reputation beyond reputeLynandIndigo has a reputation beyond reputeLynandIndigo has a reputation beyond reputeLynandIndigo has a reputation beyond reputeLynandIndigo has a reputation beyond reputeLynandIndigo has a reputation beyond reputeLynandIndigo has a reputation beyond reputeLynandIndigo has a reputation beyond repute
Default Had my hair highlighted to go and play at a concert yesterday. Sharing photo's.

I thought i would share 3 photo's of me. I had my hair highlighted on Thursday i wanted to look nice as i was playing at a Senior's Concert at a theather yesterday.. There were so many acts on i had to be there by 1 30 pm as i was the first one up i was all uptight hoping i would have all of my songs right.. Mum was dancing some social ballroom dancing in a group and the USB wouldn't play with the music on and someone drove her home to get her computer with the music on my mum was videoing me she only got back just in time but missed the first bit. I played 5 new songs. I have never played Cotton Fields back home and i was so pleased it came across the best the people were all clapping... The video is a bit jumpy as my mother had to zoom in on it she was so far up the back of the theather.. Oh well ill get a better recording next time i play the song and i won't be so nervous being up first always gets me a bit nervous but next time it won't be so bad. But i played really well and didn't make any mistakes i played the songs with feeling.. The only thing i missed was my dad as he loved coming to the concerts and hearing me play either the keyboard or the piano and at home when i played for me... Mum loves me playing to and my friends... I know he was with me.... What do you all think of my new highlights....Oh and i wore the necklace that Indigo gave me everyone loves it.... I also had a new top on to..I am only little not very tall...

Me ready to go to play at the concert.