Talk Budgies Forums - View Single Post - Small Parrot Pellets Vetafarm. Photo's included.
View Single Post
Old 08-22-2015, 07:59 AM
LynandIndigo (LYN)
Member of the Month June 2014

State:

Budgie Experience Level: Budgie Owner
Gallery: 15
LynandIndigo has a reputation beyond reputeLynandIndigo has a reputation beyond reputeLynandIndigo has a reputation beyond reputeLynandIndigo has a reputation beyond reputeLynandIndigo has a reputation beyond reputeLynandIndigo has a reputation beyond reputeLynandIndigo has a reputation beyond reputeLynandIndigo has a reputation beyond reputeLynandIndigo has a reputation beyond reputeLynandIndigo has a reputation beyond reputeLynandIndigo has a reputation beyond repute
Default Small Parrot Pellets Vetafarm. Photo's included.

Hi. Everyone!!! I thought i'd share this vetafarm Maintenance Diet Parrot Pellets they are small little pellets for our budgies to nibble on. I use these for my budgie but he only picks at them sometimes as Indigo loves his seed the best...

The brand i have is formulated by Avian vets but this brand is made in Australia but you should be able to buy it over the internet..You can also get this brand with fruit mixed in the pellets as well... These little pellets are not hard to nibble on...

What i do is that i have two separate containers i put Indigo's budgie seed In one container and in the other container i put his small pellets.. It is my budgies choice if he goes for the seed more than the pellets..... Indi loves his seed the best i make up a good seed mix that is not fattening... Indi does have a nibble on the little pellets when he wants to..

Out in the outback of Australia the wild budgerigar's only eat grass seed there is no pellets in the wild for them to eat...

I give my budgie a good variety of seed mix plus a good variety of veggies and fruit....

I believe that our budgies should have a good variety of seed mix that is not fattening... I was told by a vet once that they only want to make money selling the product...

Anyway here is a photo of what i buy for my budgie Indigo. Indi loves his seed the best...

Little pellets...

Last edited by LynandIndigo; 08-22-2015 at 09:33 AM.