Talk Budgies Forums - View Single Post - Small Parrot Pellets Vetafarm. Photo's included.
View Single Post
Old 08-22-2015, 06:43 PM
LynandIndigo (LYN)
Member of the Month June 2014

State:

Budgie Experience Level: Budgie Owner
Gallery: 15
LynandIndigo has a reputation beyond reputeLynandIndigo has a reputation beyond reputeLynandIndigo has a reputation beyond reputeLynandIndigo has a reputation beyond reputeLynandIndigo has a reputation beyond reputeLynandIndigo has a reputation beyond reputeLynandIndigo has a reputation beyond reputeLynandIndigo has a reputation beyond reputeLynandIndigo has a reputation beyond reputeLynandIndigo has a reputation beyond reputeLynandIndigo has a reputation beyond repute

Thank you so much everyone... You all made me feel better.... I was worried that I may of said the wrong thing in my post I Had to change a few things in my post above...

I sent a PM to Ana to see if my post was alright I didn't want to upset anyone with the pellet issue..

I believe that our budgies should have there natural seed for there diet as pellets are kinda un natural to give them....

If you give your budgie a good variety of seed and veggies we will have wonderful healthy birds....

It is the owners choice to give there birds pellets maybe they do make our budgies healthy. I only wanted to share this as so many people buy the big pellets and I thought these little pellets would help people if they chose to give there Budgies pellets...

Indi has fresh veggies everyday plus fresh water 3 times a day changed...

Here is what I give my budgie in seed if anyone wants to try a breeder told me this he uses it all the time.....

1 cup of plain canary seed
1/2 of white Millet
1/2 of a cup of Jat Millet
Small amount of hulled Oats.

Mix this together store the seed mix in an air tight container in a dark cupboard.
I only fill Inds seed dish up as the container is small.... I buy my seed loose from a produce seed place....

I haven't had one health issue with Indi from the first time I got him he has never been sick... My bird is a show budgie so I have to give him the best of everything...

I believe if you give them a seed seed mix fresh veggies and fruit if you wish to give pellets that is fine but I still really like to be all natural.....

Last edited by LynandIndigo; 08-22-2015 at 06:50 PM.