Talk Budgies Forums - View Single Post - Small Parrot Pellets Vetafarm. Photo's included.
View Single Post
Old 08-23-2015, 07:03 AM
LynandIndigo (LYN)
Member of the Month June 2014

State:

Budgie Experience Level: Budgie Owner
Gallery: 15
LynandIndigo has a reputation beyond reputeLynandIndigo has a reputation beyond reputeLynandIndigo has a reputation beyond reputeLynandIndigo has a reputation beyond reputeLynandIndigo has a reputation beyond reputeLynandIndigo has a reputation beyond reputeLynandIndigo has a reputation beyond reputeLynandIndigo has a reputation beyond reputeLynandIndigo has a reputation beyond reputeLynandIndigo has a reputation beyond reputeLynandIndigo has a reputation beyond repute

I have left the little pellets in a separate Container in Indis cage.. He doesn't eat a lot of them so they won't hurt him. The product I use is good as the Avain vet made it... I spoke to Kate she said what I use is fine for Indi cause he doesn't eat a lot of them...

But I buy the best of seeds for Indi and he loves his seed the best... Fresh seed makes a healthy bird... Good veggies and fruit to.....

Indi is a show English Budgie I have had no health issues from when I first bought Indi. I love him so much.

I just wanted to share the little pellets with you all and to say seed doesn't hurt our birds....