Talk Budgies Forums - View Single Post - A Trek into the Wilderness...
View Single Post
Old 08-25-2015, 11:12 PM
StarlingWings
Super Moderator // MEMBER OF THE YEAR 2015

Budgie Experience Level: Budgie Lover
Gallery: 0
StarlingWings has a reputation beyond reputeStarlingWings has a reputation beyond reputeStarlingWings has a reputation beyond reputeStarlingWings has a reputation beyond reputeStarlingWings has a reputation beyond reputeStarlingWings has a reputation beyond reputeStarlingWings has a reputation beyond reputeStarlingWings has a reputation beyond reputeStarlingWings has a reputation beyond reputeStarlingWings has a reputation beyond reputeStarlingWings has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonah View Post
Awesome pic's young lady, thank's for sharing with us. I absolutely love black duck's, and think a mature drake, while viewed by many as plain, is the most handsome of all duck's...
Thank you, Randy I'm glad you enjoyed them! I also love ducks, these were just so pretty!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jedikeet View Post
Aww, such beautiful scenery and this is the kind of place where I'd wanna retire. I can just taste the Rocky Mountain air and springs from these pix.

Btw, what kind of rock is that you're holding? From first glance of its color and shape, it looked like a giant Hershey's Kiss.
Thanks Nick I believe it is some sort of "Peacock Ore" which is actually called Bornite? I'm not sure on this one

It would be a great place to retire

~StarlingWings~
and Princess Mallorn!
Thank you to Deb for her wonderful Faery magic