Talk Budgies Forums - View Single Post - Veggie Garden gone wild I can't believe it has grown so much. Take a look.
View Single Post
Old 08-30-2015, 09:09 PM
LynandIndigo (LYN)
Member of the Month June 2014

State:

Budgie Experience Level: Budgie Owner
Gallery: 15
LynandIndigo has a reputation beyond reputeLynandIndigo has a reputation beyond reputeLynandIndigo has a reputation beyond reputeLynandIndigo has a reputation beyond reputeLynandIndigo has a reputation beyond reputeLynandIndigo has a reputation beyond reputeLynandIndigo has a reputation beyond reputeLynandIndigo has a reputation beyond reputeLynandIndigo has a reputation beyond reputeLynandIndigo has a reputation beyond reputeLynandIndigo has a reputation beyond repute
Default Veggie Garden gone wild I can't believe it has grown so much. Take a look.

Hi. Everyone... I can't believe how much my veggie garden has grown... Since i put lime on my garden they have gone nuts wild and everything else i can think of that suits the growing.... I am so very pleased with my potatoes. Wish my dad could see them he taught me how to grow them seeing he was a farmer himself...
Indi has fresh silver beat to eat and also chick weed to it is also going crazy. Ill take a photo of that after and post it here.. We are going to get a good crop of beans peas and i can't wait to see the potatoes... First time for Capsicum but there is only little flowers on them.. My gabbage has is also going nuts to... I also use special thrive and other good things in the soil all organic... So here is my wonderful garden...

Potato plants

Indigo's silver beat

Pea flower

Bean flower

The peas are up more since i took the photo's of Friday

Potato plant

Indigo's chick Weed.

Black Tomato not ripe yet.

A little visitor on my potato leaves Lady Bird

Black Russian Tomatoes. I grew these

Thank you for stopping by to look.

Last edited by LynandIndigo; 08-30-2015 at 09:36 PM.