Talk Budgies Forums - View Single Post - Veggie Garden gone wild I can't believe it has grown so much. Take a look.
View Single Post
Old 08-31-2015, 07:56 AM
LynandIndigo (LYN)
Member of the Month June 2014

State:

Budgie Experience Level: Budgie Owner
Gallery: 15
LynandIndigo has a reputation beyond reputeLynandIndigo has a reputation beyond reputeLynandIndigo has a reputation beyond reputeLynandIndigo has a reputation beyond reputeLynandIndigo has a reputation beyond reputeLynandIndigo has a reputation beyond reputeLynandIndigo has a reputation beyond reputeLynandIndigo has a reputation beyond reputeLynandIndigo has a reputation beyond reputeLynandIndigo has a reputation beyond reputeLynandIndigo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by aluz View Post
That's wonderful, Lyn you have been doing an excellent job in tending to your veggie garden! It's great to have your own source of fresh veggies for you, your mother and Indi, now that's quality of life!

The little ladybug is cute too.

Thank you Ana... I am very pleased with my garden... And they taste yummy to.. Indi loves his silver beat I don't know why Indi goes crazy over silver beat I don't like eating it... The tomatoes are beautiful and sweet can't wait to try the other veggies...