Talk Budgies Forums - View Single Post - I miss you so much Novi !
View Single Post
Old 09-03-2015, 02:41 PM
aluz
Exceptional Service Award Recipient
State:

Budgie Experience Level: Budgie Enthusiast
Gallery: 0
aluz has a reputation beyond reputealuz has a reputation beyond reputealuz has a reputation beyond reputealuz has a reputation beyond reputealuz has a reputation beyond reputealuz has a reputation beyond reputealuz has a reputation beyond reputealuz has a reputation beyond reputealuz has a reputation beyond reputealuz has a reputation beyond reputealuz has a reputation beyond repute

You have my deepest sympathies over the loss of your precious Novi.
Having had budgies for 27 years, I have inevitably experienced the deep pain when one of my little friends time on earth has come to an end.
It's never easy to cope with a loss, but time will heal the hole left in your heart by your Novi's departure. She took a piece of your heart with her and you have kept a piece of her heart in yours and one day your souls will meet again.

While it is painful to part with a beloved pet, the time we had with our little friend will always be something to be cherished and remembered, what we have learned with them and all the happy memories will forever be with us and give us comfort.

Each pet is unique and irreplaceable and I know you miss your Novi a lot and are overwhelmed with grief and while it's hard to cope with the pain, remember your budgie loves you very much and wouldn't want to see you so sad and in pain, she'd want you to be strong, to start healing and feel better.

I am also currently in the process of healing from the recent loss (August 18th 2015) of my loyal friend of 12 years, my dog. I had a very rough few weeks where my health was beginning to take a toll on me, then I decided for the sake of my family members who need me and on my current flock of 14 birds of whom I'm the primary caregiver, to build my strength up, shake off the negativity and deep sadness the best way I can, to come to terms with the new reality and carry on with life.

I'm wishing you all the best and hope you will soon be on the healing path. When you feel that you are stronger and have healed enough, you may even consider getting another little budgie friend to brighten your days once more.
This will also be a good way to honour your Novi.

Rest in peace, little Novi. You were much loved and will be missed.

RIP sweet Tito (Summer 2008 - January 17th 2013).
You are missed and never will be forgotten.