Talk Budgies Forums - View Single Post - What should I be feeding my birds?
View Single Post
Old 09-23-2015, 09:55 PM
Featheredflyers (Susan)
Baby Budgie
State:

Gallery: 0
Featheredflyers is a glorious beacon of lightFeatheredflyers is a glorious beacon of lightFeatheredflyers is a glorious beacon of lightFeatheredflyers is a glorious beacon of lightFeatheredflyers is a glorious beacon of light

Me too, I carry a list with me! And also some photos on my phone of information / food list ideas here on TB. Only today I bought yellow pepper for them to try as I'm sure I read about that as an option. I've already tried them on carrot, but without success, but I bought more today to try with them again but shredded this time. They've recently been enjoying cooled, boiled egg mix( unseasoned). :-). They like spinach...ish...! They absolutely love tangerine and apple but I don't want them to have this every day as I read it has too much sugar. They've not been keen on other fruits, especially anything red! Broccoli doesn't do it for them either, unfortunately, as that would surely be good for them.(and it just shows how individual they are, as my other budgie had loved it!) Their otherwise basic diet is seed...which I think is a good varied quality one. I hope. I'm still sort of persisting a bit with Harrisons pellets...on and among the seeds to see how we go...not much success there though... As yet?!:-)

Last edited by Featheredflyers; 09-24-2015 at 08:29 AM.