Talk Budgies Forums - View Single Post - My budgie makes me wonder....
View Single Post
Old 09-26-2015, 05:55 PM
AnimalKaperz (Lynda)
Member of the Month July 2013
State:

Budgie Experience Level: Budgie Lover
Gallery: 0
AnimalKaperz has a reputation beyond reputeAnimalKaperz has a reputation beyond reputeAnimalKaperz has a reputation beyond reputeAnimalKaperz has a reputation beyond reputeAnimalKaperz has a reputation beyond reputeAnimalKaperz has a reputation beyond reputeAnimalKaperz has a reputation beyond reputeAnimalKaperz has a reputation beyond reputeAnimalKaperz has a reputation beyond reputeAnimalKaperz has a reputation beyond reputeAnimalKaperz has a reputation beyond repute
Default My budgie makes me wonder....

My budgie dances. And now, he REALLY sings - he has always enjoyed being sung to, and I always thought it was the vibrations in my cheek from the melody (Strangers in the Night seems to be one he particularly likes), as he leans in and puts his head on my cheek when I sing it to him, or hum.

Just lately, he does a la la la lalala thing, with repetitions of "Berry Berry Berry" melodiously thrown in. No idea where the berry came from - maybe tv? But he has become a very enthusiastic performer.

He also has this strange thing where he totally mimics my laugh - intonation, pitch, amounts of laugh....everything. It actually sounds like its HIM having a good ole belly laugh!

Does anyone think that these funny little guys are capable of ....enjoyment? I dont suppose he'd sing and dance if he hated doing it, but he seems to be really throwing a lot into it. And the laugh! It's unnerving at times!