Talk Budgies Forums - View Single Post - My budgie makes me wonder....
View Single Post
Old 09-26-2015, 09:55 PM
Budget baby
Veteran Budgie

Gallery: 0
Budget baby has a reputation beyond reputeBudget baby has a reputation beyond reputeBudget baby has a reputation beyond reputeBudget baby has a reputation beyond reputeBudget baby has a reputation beyond reputeBudget baby has a reputation beyond reputeBudget baby has a reputation beyond reputeBudget baby has a reputation beyond reputeBudget baby has a reputation beyond reputeBudget baby has a reputation beyond reputeBudget baby has a reputation beyond repute

Budget also loves us singing to him, he will sit as close as possible and place his beak on my lips if I let him. He then will push his little head into me if I stop. Rob sings that song Chirpy ,chirpy ,cheep ,cheep to him and he loves that as well. He sings those words himself now. I sing a silly little lot of words that I often change
but always end with I love you , I love you my little green man and he now says this .
And yes Budget has copied my laugh, and it is amazing how often he does it in the exact context.! SO I completely agree and feel they do know and understand feelings rather than what the words mean but they definitely are communicating with us.