Talk Budgies Forums - View Single Post - Hopefully I'm just 'flapping' unnecessarily...is this just a cut?
View Single Post
Old 10-19-2015, 10:34 AM
Featheredflyers (Susan)
Baby Budgie
State:

Gallery: 0
Featheredflyers is a glorious beacon of lightFeatheredflyers is a glorious beacon of lightFeatheredflyers is a glorious beacon of lightFeatheredflyers is a glorious beacon of lightFeatheredflyers is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by aluz View Post
Hi Susan, while I'm able to see the blood stain on your Jenni's feathers the cut itself is not visible to me, it's probably a very small injury and it should heal well on its own.
I do however notice that your girl has a ball shaped lump on the right side of her crop area and that is not normal. The crop should have an even size.
Did you have your Jenni checked out by the vet on that?
Thanks for your reply. When I first got /adopted J and S, that very first day, I took them both to the vet's. He particularly examined Jenni, and commented on a lump, but I think he was talking about the one bottom right. He thought she had / has had ovarian problems. He didn't comment on the other lump which she has has had since 'I've known her'.. She does seem fine in her herself, as far as it's possible to tell. She moves about, has just been in and out, and on top of (!)the bath, flaps her wings, and has an appetite. Hopefully she's OK....but if I not I will take her to the vet's. I hope I don't have to though, as I know it'd be stressful for her (and S) especially as it would mean I'd have to 'get hold of her' which I never do with either, for fear of frightening them.