Talk Budgies Forums - View Single Post - Scaredy Quinn.
Thread: Scaredy Quinn.
View Single Post
Old 10-20-2015, 08:40 AM
feathery (Angie)
State:

Budgie Experience Level: Budgie Owner
Gallery: 0
feathery is on a distinguished road

Thank you all so much for your kindness and reassurances! Quinn had some seed the morning, when I offered it to him in my hand (a lot, actually - greedy little thing!) Thank you, Cathy, for your sound advice. I'm so relieved to see him eat at last.

Am I right in saying that I should avoid touching him for a week or two, now that he's been eating? Is there anything else I can do to make his transition seem less scary? His cage is covered on three sides and I've been playing the guitar for him - he seems to like that. I'm a new budgie owner and I really want my little guy to be happy. He's made me so happy already in the two days I've known him, and I truly haven't been this happy in a long time.

Thank you all again for the warm welcome. I hope I'll be able to become part of this community. Please do tell me if I'm breaking any rules; I don't wish to intrude.

(On a random note… I don’t actually know if Quinn's a boy or girl. That's why I chose the name! Here's the little guy (girl?) chowing down from a few minutes ago. Any opinions? Sorry for the terrible quality.)
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Quinn.jpg (46.9 KB, 14 views)

Last edited by feathery; 10-20-2015 at 09:16 AM.