Talk Budgies Forums - View Single Post - Ideas for outside on the side of the cage play areas?
View Single Post
Old 10-28-2015, 06:50 PM
mekat
Hatchling
State:

Number of Budgies: 1
Budgie Experience Level: Budgie Owner
Gallery: 0
mekat will become famous soon enough
Default Ideas for outside on the side of the cage play areas?

I bought another black A&E flight cage. I already have one and the new one will replace the smaller blue and black wire cage in the photo below. I do not want a top play area. The cage top is too hard for me to reach the top without standing on a step stool; thus would be too difficult to clean and too difficult to retrieve birds from the top area of the cages.

I was hoping for some great inspiration for side play areas on the cage or between the two flight cages. I have a budgie and a cockatiel but the play area will mainly be for the budgie. Tico the budgie is the one that plays the most on and around the cages. Grayson the tiel either stays in his cage or sits on my shoulder, he is a bit of a coach potato. Please either describe your ideas in detail, provide links and/or post pictures. Thank you, I lack imagination so could use a little guidance in this area.

Current set up. The little cage will be replaced with an identical A&E flight cage. I just don't have the new cage yet since it is still in transit.