Thread: Much Relief
View Single Post
Old 11-18-2015, 09:17 PM
Pretty boy (Cathy)
Veteran Budgie
State:

Budgie Experience Level: Budgie Lover
Gallery: 0
Pretty boy has a reputation beyond reputePretty boy has a reputation beyond reputePretty boy has a reputation beyond reputePretty boy has a reputation beyond reputePretty boy has a reputation beyond reputePretty boy has a reputation beyond reputePretty boy has a reputation beyond reputePretty boy has a reputation beyond reputePretty boy has a reputation beyond reputePretty boy has a reputation beyond reputePretty boy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Much Relief

Hello fellow budgie worshippers, some of you might of noticed I have not been around the forum as much these last few days. I had an emergency situation with my one and only special baby boy Budget.
Older members know how special and dear Budget is to my husband and I.
He is what is called a carrier budgie, he has Megabacteria present in his system at a higher rate than normal at all times.
Last week I noticed he was very tired and not his usual self, he went down hill to the point of simply snuggled up on my neck and then vomited he most I have ever seen a budgie produce. Of course it had to be weekend,
Monday morning he was admitted to the Vet hospital, very sick.
He has been there till today.
I can happily share he is now home once more he is still not 100% but improving by the hour.
It turns out his digestive tract had stopped working, he was very sick and my amazing avian vet pulled him through once more.
SO we are back home and all feeling much better.
How precious these sweet little birds are to us is beyond words treasure and make many memories each and every day, hope every birdie's day is a wonderful one and your Budgies are singing and playing happily.