Talk Budgies Forums - View Single Post - Noah's Christmas Photo Shoot
View Single Post
Old 12-14-2015, 04:10 AM
Niamhf (Niamh)
Member of the Month June 2015
State:

Gallery: 0
Niamhf has a reputation beyond reputeNiamhf has a reputation beyond reputeNiamhf has a reputation beyond reputeNiamhf has a reputation beyond reputeNiamhf has a reputation beyond reputeNiamhf has a reputation beyond reputeNiamhf has a reputation beyond reputeNiamhf has a reputation beyond reputeNiamhf has a reputation beyond reputeNiamhf has a reputation beyond reputeNiamhf has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrook View Post
Gosh, he is a beauty... and a bit of a ham... errr.... celebrity with the photo shoot!
Thanks for the great Christmas photos!
Haha yes little Noah is a true professional. He had to inspect all the props and they had to be positioned carefully to make proper use of the lighting. he even covers the S on his box to read Noah's tuff!! He is a tough little Tootsie

Quote:
Originally Posted by StarlingWings View Post
Noah, what a darling you are!

Posing so wonderfully, especially. I see you strutting amid all the tinsel and hear a million souls sigh in sheer admiration.

Even Mallorn sends a nod!

I'm glad your stunning resplendence and natural poise was well rewarded

Happy Christmas, Chicken!
Oh my mom calls me Chicken too!
Happy Christmas to you and Mallorn also

I had a lot of fun posing for my photo shoot - I mean it was still hard work especially as I directed the whole process (no one is allowed touch anything on my shelf without running it past me first) but i enjoyed it all the same