Talk Budgies Forums - View Single Post - A heartfelt plea to forum members new and old
View Single Post
Old 12-20-2015, 06:14 PM
despoinaki (Despina)
2014 MEMBER OF THE YEAR
State:

Budgie Experience Level: Budgie Lover
Gallery: 9
despoinaki has a reputation beyond reputedespoinaki has a reputation beyond reputedespoinaki has a reputation beyond reputedespoinaki has a reputation beyond reputedespoinaki has a reputation beyond reputedespoinaki has a reputation beyond reputedespoinaki has a reputation beyond reputedespoinaki has a reputation beyond reputedespoinaki has a reputation beyond reputedespoinaki has a reputation beyond reputedespoinaki has a reputation beyond repute

I totally agree with your post, Deb! In fact, I think that this post should be on the home page of this forum, so anyone who enters the page should read that first and then ask anything he/she wants. I've seen this a lot of times, inexperienced breeders, irresponsible pet owners asking for help when the bad/serious things have already happened. It's really bad when there are deaths, agressive behaviours in a flock or illnesses and the owners are just ignorant.
All the bird owners, breeders, please read, research and learn before you decide that you want to breed your birds! Birds have personalities, they are little souls that depend on us for their well-being...
Thanks again for your post Deborah, and I really hope that more people will read this and take the right decisions.