Talk Budgies Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

A gift for my nephew

6K views 23 replies 15 participants last post by  BirdCrazyJill 
#1 ·
Hi people! It's been a long time since I last entered the site, I've been soooo very busy! :) Are you preparing for Christmas holidays?? :)
One day I had an idea.. one of my best friends here has a real talent in knitting and I wanted to offer to my nephew Thanasis something special for his first Christmas! So I gave my friend the idea to make a pattern of "Minions" cartoon for a scarf and a hat! Kids are going like crazy for this cartoon here! And she made these! Aren't they great?

Thanks a lot, my good friend Stella! :)

See less See more
#11 ·
WOW, your friend's work is so professionally done and the details are impeccable! I'm sure it'll put a big smile on your nephew's face when he receives it and I so envy him because I want them too! I also love the Minions and Despicable Me movies because they're so cute and funny!:D

Attachments

#15 ·
Stella and I thank you so much people!! Winter is here and since I wear a hat already, my nephew should wear one too! :) The only thing is.. that he won't understand what pattern this is, as he is 10 months old! :p
@Nick if you want one, I can tell my friend Stella to make you one! :p Measure your head above your forehead with a measure tape if you want! :p

#16 ·
LOL, do I really need to measure my high pointed conehead?:laughing:

Reactions: StarlingWings
#23 ·
Sure she is! she has made several hats and scarves all with animal patterns- dragons, dogs, etc. as long as cartoon patterns; minnie, mickey and lots more! I know I can't make these, so I asked for help :p I am glad you liked it and I wish you happy holidays to you and yours, Julie! :hug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.