Thread: Sudden Illness
View Single Post
Old 01-02-2016, 05:05 PM
Teddscau (Robyn)
Young Budgie
State:

Budgie Experience Level: Budgie Lover
Gallery: 10
Teddscau is a glorious beacon of lightTeddscau is a glorious beacon of lightTeddscau is a glorious beacon of lightTeddscau is a glorious beacon of lightTeddscau is a glorious beacon of lightTeddscau is a glorious beacon of light

I'm glad she seems to be feeling better . Maybe she was vomiting for no reason like Ju? That'd be nice, but better safe than sorry, eh?

When it comes to my kids, we haven't really had any productive vet visits. They were more cash grabs than anything. If you can find a knowledgable vet, that'd be great ! Meanwhile, I typically use holistic remedies for minor things. I've had budgies for years and I know my kids well, so I'm definitely not suggesting skipping the vet !

It sounds like you're doing a pretty decent job when it comes to diet. It can definitely be hard getting them to try new foods. My guys need to have their veggies prepared in very specific ways. Heck, they'll only eat peas if they're fresh from the garden! Oh, and don't even try giving my guys apple more than once every couple of weeks .