Talk Budgies Forums - View Single Post - few changes to new cage
View Single Post
Old 01-16-2016, 07:38 PM
Niamhf (Niamh)
Member of the Month June 2015
State:

Gallery: 0
Niamhf has a reputation beyond reputeNiamhf has a reputation beyond reputeNiamhf has a reputation beyond reputeNiamhf has a reputation beyond reputeNiamhf has a reputation beyond reputeNiamhf has a reputation beyond reputeNiamhf has a reputation beyond reputeNiamhf has a reputation beyond reputeNiamhf has a reputation beyond reputeNiamhf has a reputation beyond reputeNiamhf has a reputation beyond repute

Oh that's brilliant haha I know that dilemma more space more toys soon you'll end up like me - Noah has 2 large shelves of the pantry allocated to his things, his own play shelf that he chose himself (it was meant to store glass wear!), the top of the fridge and the top of the microwave, a large shelf in the wardrobe of the study and of course the study itself at nighttime when he goes to bed. Now that Zazu has arrived the entire bedroom is taken over with more bird stuff and I've also cleared out a large shelf in the bedroom wardrobe for when quarantine is over where both of them will sleep at night in their travel cages (I've decided that the study is too close to the living area and that Noah might not be getting a full night sleep if he hears the TV on from his room

So basically Luke is getting squeezed out