Talk Budgies Forums - View Single Post - Staff Spotlight Award January 2016 - aluz
View Single Post
Old 01-17-2016, 10:21 PM
Pretty boy (Cathy)
Veteran Budgie
State:

Budgie Experience Level: Budgie Lover
Gallery: 0
Pretty boy has a reputation beyond reputePretty boy has a reputation beyond reputePretty boy has a reputation beyond reputePretty boy has a reputation beyond reputePretty boy has a reputation beyond reputePretty boy has a reputation beyond reputePretty boy has a reputation beyond reputePretty boy has a reputation beyond reputePretty boy has a reputation beyond reputePretty boy has a reputation beyond reputePretty boy has a reputation beyond repute

When I log into Talk Budgies it seems a spot light shines down on a certain member ALUZ, Ana is active across all area's of Talk Budgies. Ana continues to gives her time and guidance across the forum constantly, be it The Emergency Room , Breeding, or recipes. No area is forgotten or treated any less.

Ana is without doubt a true shining example of a dedicated and responsible bird owner. Owning several species of birds is another blessing we gain from as Ana can offer help and advice across the differing topics we get here.

There is seldom a thread where Ana has not taken the time to read through and add her valuable input. Often singlehandedly Ana can allay fears, give the needed advice or simply encourage the new owner along the exciting journey they are taking.
As a moderator myself I am constantly calling on Ana's expertise and knowledge asking for her input into a thread. Never once has she let me down.

Ana finds the time to add her own informative threads and stunning pictures of her wonderful flock whom we all love and follow.

I often think or read others posted " I AGREE WITH ALUZ "
A true shining Star is our Ana.