Talk Budgies Forums - View Single Post - Staff Spotlight Award January 2016 - aluz
View Single Post
Old 01-19-2016, 12:52 AM
LynandIndigo (LYN)
Member of the Month June 2014

State:

Budgie Experience Level: Budgie Owner
Gallery: 15
LynandIndigo has a reputation beyond reputeLynandIndigo has a reputation beyond reputeLynandIndigo has a reputation beyond reputeLynandIndigo has a reputation beyond reputeLynandIndigo has a reputation beyond reputeLynandIndigo has a reputation beyond reputeLynandIndigo has a reputation beyond reputeLynandIndigo has a reputation beyond reputeLynandIndigo has a reputation beyond reputeLynandIndigo has a reputation beyond reputeLynandIndigo has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations Ana well deserved award...This award really goes to a true and fair friend. Ana is fair to everyone who comments on the form she is always helping everyone... I must say also that Ana always makes a comment on Indi's pictures and my other posts I make and always says a kind word.. Ana never Judges anyone... I like this form cause people are nice and you get to know the person to.... I am proud to call Ana my friend... Keep up the good work you are doing Ana. Thank you for sharing your knowledge with us......I have learnt so much here.....I made this pome for you myself....

Our little bright Star,
Star shine star bright our shinning Ana in the light ,
May she shine, all over the ocean,
From her home in Portugal to across the World,
You will see our bright shinning star,
This bright little star stands so bright twinkling all through night.
Our bright shinning little star we call Ana is who we see across the sea.
She is a true Star that she will always be...

Last edited by LynandIndigo; 01-19-2016 at 04:29 PM. Reason: Fixed a word.