Talk Budgies Forums - View Single Post - Monkey in the house?
View Single Post
Old 01-20-2016, 10:33 PM
Pretty boy (Cathy)
Veteran Budgie
State:

Budgie Experience Level: Budgie Lover
Gallery: 0
Pretty boy has a reputation beyond reputePretty boy has a reputation beyond reputePretty boy has a reputation beyond reputePretty boy has a reputation beyond reputePretty boy has a reputation beyond reputePretty boy has a reputation beyond reputePretty boy has a reputation beyond reputePretty boy has a reputation beyond reputePretty boy has a reputation beyond reputePretty boy has a reputation beyond reputePretty boy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Monkey in the house?

So I was on the phone speaking to a receptionist about booking a CT scan for my knee and she said to me" Excuse me but do you have a Monkey where you are"
The lady then said" I can hear chattering in the background!"
I just laughed, it was Budget sitting on the floor nearby with one of his toys he was so involved with a one way conversation as he always is .
I explained the situation and he flew up to me then, I swear they know when you are talking about them.
Of course he started ,Hello, what you doing? C'mon e.t.c.
The lady was in hysterics on the other end of the phone, She asked me if I could bring him when I come for my appointment.
I had to decline of course but promised I would show her some of his video's I have on my phone when I am there.
This did make me laugh but happy as well