Talk Budgies Forums - View Single Post - Does anyone have an Instagram for their bird?
View Single Post
Old 01-25-2016, 09:48 AM
ReggieBird (Becky)
Egg
State:

Number of Budgies: 2
Budgie Experience Level: Budgie Owner
Gallery: 0
ReggieBird is a name known to allReggieBird is a name known to allReggieBird is a name known to allReggieBird is a name known to allReggieBird is a name known to allReggieBird is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by nixmerlin View Post
I'm trying it out and using merlin as my muse. I've never used Instagram before though. Would be good to add a few budgie nuts we are merlinthebudgie if you want to find us. Let me know your username and we'll add you
Hey!
Reggie_the_budgie is my Instagram name - I actually liked your photos when I found them yesterday! haha. Instagram is great fun but just be wary negativity on there. I got some at the beginning for having Reggie as a lone bird, plus people can ask you the same question over and over, it gets very repetitive. I love to answer people tho and help them where I can
People are very quick to judge your life from the little snap shot you show them. However I have found a fantastic budgie community on there and birds I love to follow!

Reggie_the_Budgie